How to Be a Good Boyfriend
1 Expressing and Sharing Feelings
2 Showing Affection
Help Being a Good Boyfriend
Being a good boyfriend isn't always easy, even if you have an amazing partner. A good boyfriend knows when to talk, and when to listen; when to offer advice, and when to offer empathy; when to shower them with attention, and when to give her some space. You need to be someone they can trust and admire, and even someone who makes them want to be a better partner. X Research source A good boyfriend adapts to the situation and knows the job is never finished. X Research source
Method 1 of 2:
Expressing and Sharing Feelings
Be honest. In any relationship, and with only very rare exceptions, honesty is the best policy. If you're honest from the beginning of your relationship, then you'll be less likely to run into trouble down the line. X Research source
• You should tell them what they need to know without overwhelming them with the truth. For example, if you had a serious past relationship, you can let them know without revealing every little detail about your ex.
• Temper your honesty with kindness. Don't feel as if you have to make every response seem like a compliment. Instead, offer an alternative. For example, if they ask you if you like something they are trying on, let her know that it might work, but you think the blue one is your favorite so far because it shows off their great eyes and their stunning personality.
• You should not only be comfortable with being honest, but you should be accepting of their honesty as well. If you want to be a good boyfriend, you should be able to handle the truth.
Trust them. Trust your partner and give them a reason to trust you. Trust should form the foundation of your relationship. This will allow you to create a more open relationship with each other, as well as creating a very good understanding of what your mate wants, feels, and needs. X Research source
• You can show that you trust your partner by telling them something that a lot of people don't know about you.
• You can secure their trust in you by showing that you care and are concerned if they tell you something personal and important to them.
Contribute equally to conversations. When you talk, try to seek some amount of balance in the flow of conversation. If you're too quiet, they may think you're losing interest in them. If you're too talkative, they may think you're self-obsessed or plain impolite. X Research source
• Conversations are about to give and take. The same is true for relationships. They never succeed when they're one-sided.
• Obviously, there will be occasions when you do talk a lot (such as when something exciting or important happens) or when you retreat a bit (such as when something bad happens). On the whole, though, aim for a balance of the conversation.
Be a good listener. Instead of thinking about the next thing, you want to say, or something else entirely, focus on listening to them. Think about what they are saying. Always seem interested and fully engaged in their presence. X Research source
• Remember, a conversation with your partner isn't just acknowledging, it's also about remembering. If your partner is telling you about an important experience, make a mental note of it.
• If they've told you something twice before and you have no idea what they're talking about because you weren't really listening, they"ll know and they won't be happy about it.
• "Listen" to their non-verbal "conversations" as well. Learn to tell when something is bothering them even when they won't say it. What does their expression, their body language, or even the way they keep twirling their hair tell you?
I started this channel with a simple vision: to create a place that you can visit in order to relax & feel inspired. If you think I have accomplished that, I would be very happy if you decided to subscribe.
🔵Equipment / Kit (not exhaustive):-
VISUAL: Panasonic GH5, GoPro Hero 8, Osmo Pocket Mobile, DJI Phantom 4 Pro, iPhone XS Max, Lumix G 12-35mm I f/2.8 Lens, Hoya 58mm HD UV Filter
AUDIO: Sennheiser Binaural, Roland Binaural, Rode Stereo Video Mic X, Sony PCMD-100 and windjammers, XLR Mic interface, Windshields
EQUIPMENT: Manfrotto and ProMaster Professional Tripods, Multiple Joby Grips / Stands
POST PRODUCTION: Davinci Resolve 16, Fairlight, Fusion Studio 16, Final Cut ProX, Motion
please support me and my channel.
Please note that loud sounds can potentially damage your hearing. When playing one of our recordings, if you cannot have a conversation over the sound without raising your voice, the sound may be too loud for your ears. Please do not place speakers right next to a baby’s ears. If you have difficulty hearing or hear ringing in your ears, please immediately discontinue listening to the white noise sounds and consult an audiologist or your physician.
The sounds provided by this Youtube channel are for entertainment purposes only and are not a treatment for sleep disorders or tinnitus. If you have significant difficulty sleeping on a regular basis, experience fitful/restless sleep, or feel tired during the day, please consult your physician.
All material in this video is original and personally recorded by us.
Peaceful Soft Rain - Relaxing Sleep Music.
sleep music for sleep meditation rain, and thunder, fall asleep faster, beat insomnia, sleep meditation music, relaxation music, relaxing music, relaxing sounds, sleep sound, relaxing rain, thunder sound, meditation, relax, sleep, insomnia, music for insomnia, music for relaxation, music for sleeping, nature sounds relaxing, relaxing nature music, sleeping music, nature sound, rain
Relaxing Sound of Rain and Wind in Forest 1 Hour.
Calm and relaxing sound of rain falling in a forest with wind blowing through the spruce trees.
Thanks to everyone for watching the videos, hope you're having a good day or a good sleep.