How to TP Link Wifi Router Configure on Mobile Phone Bangla Tutorial
TP Link Router Configuration
This document describes the process of configuring a TP Link router.
1. Use an Ethernet cable to attach a modem or active data jack to the blue Ethernet port on your TP Link router.
2. Plug in the router and power on using the Power On/Off switch on the back of the device.
3. Connect to the wireless network broadcasted by the router. The default SSID and WPA2 key are printed on the bottom of the device.
4. In your web browser, navigate to tplinkwifi.net.
5. Enter the default user name and password, which are both "admin". Click Login.
6. The center panel when you log in is labeled Quick Setup. Click Next to get started.
7. In the Wireless Network Name field, type the SSID that you want to use with your wireless network. Keep in mind that nearby computers can see your SSID. Don't use personal information or information about what type of router you have.
8. In the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK field, type the password that you want to use with your wireless network. Make sure you use a strong password that would be difficult for others to guess.
9. Click Next.
10. Click Finish.
11. You will now be disconnected from your wireless network. Sign in using your new SSID and password.
Your Wireless network is now set up!
Your Wireless network is now set up!#wifi_router_configure #TP_link #ARR_Solutions_Technology